all tickets available from
BAku Jazz Center
For information call:(+99412) 437 55 33
(+99412) 437 88 33
from June 22
The next, the third in a row Baku International Jazz Festival was held from the 7th of June 2007 to the 14th. As in the past years the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Azerbaijan, the Ministry of Youth and Sport of Azerbaijan, Friends of Azerbaijan Culture Foundation and Baku Jazz Center were the organizers of the Festival...>>>
1. Abulfaz Garayev – Minister of Culture and Tourism
2. Farhad Badalbeyli – Rector of the Baku Music Academy
3. Nuri Ahmedov – General Director of "AzEuroTel" – chairman of the Organizing Committee
4. Emil I. Mammedov – Art Director of "Baku Jazz Ltd" - Producer of "Baku International Jazz Festival 2007"
5. Oyrat Rustamzadeh – General Manager of "Intertour" Travel Agency
6. Jean-Philippe Patrick – BP/ Metering Engineer BTC/SCP
7. Jahangir Selimkhanov – Arts and Culture Program Director of the Open Society Institute Assistance Foundation–Azerbaijan
8. Rauf Babayev – General Director of "Baku Jazz Ltd"
9. Ilgar Iskenderov – Managing Director of "Unison – the philosophy of Hi-End"
10. Menzer Nuralieva – Head of department of Ministry of Culture working with organized and creative youth at national significant cultural and tourist meetings.
11. Rovshan Sananoglu – Contents Editor of Jazz.Az web-site
M.Magomayev Philarmony ...>>>
12 June, M.Magomayev Philarmony ...>>>
Baku International Jazz Festival 2007 – is the next in series of Baku Jazz Festivals that started in 2005. At that time, in the beginning of April, was the start of the first Festival which generated a great interest of Bakunians and visitors of our city ...>>>